The event helps dozens of local Everglades City churches, groups, and organizations that will have booths to help raise money. Here are a few
1. The 2020 Festival T-shirts are sold to raise money for the Everglades City School Athletic Dept via Boosters Club.
2. "Reach Out Everglades" is selling Chocolate Key Lime Pies on a stick to help raise money.
3. All soda and waters are being sold by and benefiting the Everglades City School - (K-12) kids.
4. The Everglades City Lions Club will be selling Smoked Mullet to help them raise money for eyeglasses for the needy.
5. The Copeland Baptist Church will be selling Sweet Tea
6. Cookies For Christ will also have a booth.
7. The Chokoloskee Church of God youth group sells baked goods to fund their summer
trips to Wimauma church camp.
8. The Lely High School Baseball Team will have a booth.
9. AND COUNTLESS OTHER CHARITIES AND GROUPS WILL HAVE FREE BOOTHS TO HELP THEIR COMMUNITY.
10. The carnival rides benefit the Everglades City School - (K-12) kids