THE EVERGLADES SEAFOOD FESTIVAL IS A CHARITY EVENT CREATED TO PROVIDE FOR THE CHILDREN, CHURCHES, AND BETTERMENT OF OUR COMMUNITY
1. The Festival T-shirt proceeds fund the Everglades City School Athletic Dept via the Booster Club.
2. The Florida Stone Crabbers Association (501(c)3) will be selling merchandise to support our commercial fishing industry
3. Soda & water sale profits pay for the ECS students grad night, prom, homecoming, and senior trips
4. The Everglades City Lions Club will be selling hamburgers and hotdogs to help them raise money for eyeglasses for the needy.
5. The Copeland Baptist Church will be selling Sweet Tea (located on the tennis court)
6. Cold Blooded Industries will have live animals on display to teach the importance of conservancy
7. The Chokoloskee Church of God youth group will be selling baked goods to fund their summer trips to Wimauma church camp (located under the pavilion)
8. Big Brothers Big Sisters child mentor program will be raffling off a Harley Davidson
9. St. Matthew's House homeless shelter will be having a food drive
10. The carnival rides will be free all weekend for the children who live in Everglades City and surrounding areas
11. The Collier County Museum will have a row of booths displaying the history of Everglades City
12. The Everglades City High School Culinary class will be selling shrimp cocktail (located on the tennis court)